I started to live and work in Vienna as sound designer and re-recording mixer after finishing my master’s degree in „Sound for Motion Picture“ at the Filmuniversität Konrad Wolf in Potsdam Babelsberg. Today I’m working on national and international film productions mainly in Vienna, Berlin, Cologne and Luneburg. I also work as lecturer for the course of study „Sound Design“ at the FH Joanneum in Graz and sometimes do workshops at film festivals.
2009-2015 Studied Sound for Motion Picture at the Film University Babelsberg Konrad Wolf, Germany
2008-2009 Studied Sound Engineering at the University of Arts in Graz, Austria
Preise & Nominierungen
– Nominated for Austrian Film Award 2018 / Category “Best Sound Design” for “Die Migrantigen”
– Lecturer on “sound design for motion picture” at FH Joanneum in Graz, Austria 2017-2020
– Workshop on “sound design for feature film” at Film University Babelsberg Konrad Wolf, Germany 2020
– Presentation on “Sound design: So was von da“ at Munich Film Festival, Germany 2018
– Presentation on “Sound design: Tiger Girl“ at Soundtrack Cologne Festival, Germany 2017
– Workshops on “field recording” at MIZ Potsdam, Germany 2013/2014
Für weitere Informationen Film bitte anklicken!